Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter (And An Announcement)

It's Easter Sunday in the United States. I have family coming over, so this will be brief.

The next post is a sales pitch.

I have written at length about dissidents needing to set up networks of support that they control, or failing that set up an alliance of such operations.

With the next post, I will take one of those options--one I am able to act upon--and pitch it here.

No, it will not be cheap, easy, or fast. It will take five figures minimum to set up, and that's assuming I do not move house across the planet (costs go way up if I do), and it will take the rest of this year to do it (mostly due to bureaucracy taking its sweet time), but once it is set up I will be able to extract vulnerable dissidents out of that government's reach LEGALLY.

This is not a pitch to individuals, but to organizations--you know who you are--and the pricing will make that clear. As I said, setting this up won't be cheap.

All I'll say for now is: get your passports and papers in order. If this works, you'll need them to make use of my services.

No comments:

Post a Comment