Sunday, August 18, 2024

In The Event That The Worst Happens

Like many dissidents not consumed by despair or delusional on hopium, I too have long considered my options should the Thralls somehow win.

This would, in time, turn into two distinct forks with a related root: Internal Displacement and Exile Abroad. Because I live in a large country with plenty of poltical balkanization and decentralization, the former option is a viable one such that even being just an hour's drive or less away from my home is sufficient under certain conditions. The latter, unfortunately, is proving more difficult to set up and not because of my nationality.

To this end, I have followed a curated list of professional relocation experts, Digital Nomad channels, real estate professionals, and travel channels by various peoples.

I will not share the specific plans for each option here; OpSec is necessary. Private conversations with trusted individuals have happened, and will continue to happen, but I am not talking about this in public because I am in trouble- yet.

I am talking about this because several of my contacts, acquaintances, fellow travelers, etc. are in trouble and are now facing the threat of imprisonment or worse by the Globohomo Thralls occupying the government where they are.

As is so often the case for me, I have devised an operational plan to handle this problem but I lack the resources to do it.

I devised a plan to erect a private transit network. This consists of an array of private jets, ships, buses, and (I would like) trains that ordinarily cater to the rich and wealthy but would be used to covertly shuffle out dissidents and their families when they transmit a code phrase to me. Avoiding commercial travel is vital when you are under threat from the State, which is why this focuses upon the use of what is usually considered luxury modes of travel. To ensure that the crews/drivers/etc. are on board I would employ other dissidents with necessary qualifications and put them on the exfil missions.

The idea is that the dissident concerned would establish foreign residency in a country with no extradition treaty with their home country, preferably acquire citizenship there, and have access to lodging there secured beforehand. When the need to flee hits, the company gets them out and to their prepared secondary location where they are now safe from the hostile State controlled by Globohomo Thralls.

Dissident organizations would be encouraged to get their members signed up for this emergency protection, and over time the network would acquire the capacity to move people in large groups.

If the dissidents need to Fork & Replace to win, then this includes having the ability to move around unobserved. Some people get this. This is a war. Start acting like it. Logstics wins wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment