Sunday, August 19, 2018

Narrative Warfare: Vox Day's Darkstreams - Add To Your Blogroll

The Supreme Dark Lord's Darkstream channel is now coming forth as one to have in your blogroll for anything regarding politics or culture. This past week had several episodes of timely importance, yet had within them timeless wisdom. I'm embedding one of them.

This, in addition to the man's blog, is a great perspective to maintain in your stable of intellectual gladiators. Put both in the blogroll, and you won't regret it down the road; if you must only have one, put the blog in- his better Darkstreams get into the blog a day or so later as posts.

And if you're so interested, he uses the channel to talk commercial art and game design from time to time, so there's non-political content to cleanse the palette. Subscribe to the channel, bookmark the blog, put both in the blogroll/feed and you'll benefit from a thoroughly anti-Empire intellectual.

1 comment:

  1. There's also a soundcloud channel (which I run) that gives people a convenient audio-only option to listen to the latest 4-5 streams. It's on various RSS feeds, Google and iTunes for sure and I can't remember where else I put it back when I started it. Downloads are enabled.

    Darkstream Archive

    I usually get the audio up shortly after the streams finish unless I'm out of town and can't get online.

    ReplyDelete