Sunday, January 16, 2022

Narrative Warfare: John C. Wright Calls The Last Crusade & I Announce A New Direction

Below I'm embedding the playlist from The Last Crusade, a channel by the only living grandmaster of Science Fiction, veteran author John C. Wright.

The Last Crusade takes up arms against a fallen world. In which are given the causes, warrants, an aims of the crusade. All souls may be joined in the cause. The sole requirement to join is the willingness to serve.

Listen for yourself.

This I offer to you for two reasons. The first is that Mr. Wright is an erudite Christan and a reformed fedora-tipping atheist. He knows the arguments of the Death Cult and the Thralls of Empire that master them for Empire's benefit on its behalf, and he will address them as only such a man can; he is our own Paul, having had his own Road to Damascus moment, and few are as potent against an enemy as one who once led them. The second is that I want to start talking more about taking action, going on offense, and what victory will require of those that claim to seek it. To that end, Mr. Wright's videos are of like mind if not the same route to the objective.

This past year saw some action emerge on the fringes, and while I am glad of it I also see holes so large one can fly the Death Star through them. I am no theologian; I shall refer you to such as I can. I instead will focus on factors and matters far more concrete, and you'll see more of me talking so in the days, weeks, and months to come.

I want the Nations to win over Empire. This has very real, very concrete, very palpable, and very inevitable requirements--costs--that must be met and I am not seeing those who claim such a victory even begin to address these requirements. That changes, and I will not be soft in my criticisms of those wishing to achieve Nationalist victory.

And as a parting note, I remind you to direct comments regarding the words of others to those others; it does no good to tell me when your words are meant for the ears of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment